Hi,

What i found from openoffice.org site that group working behind is
concentrated in one part of world. They are not willing to come out of
that. We have tried to contact so many time regarding adding ourself in
directory for service provider/consultant/training provider for
openoffice.org but response is zero.

Vikram
> Hi Andre,
>

> Just a question : what does mean Developer for you exactly ?
>
> Looking at your map, I didn't found too much of people who commited
> anything, and I seriously doubt this is a correct description of the
> OpenOffice.org developers, but maybe I misunderstood the sense of the
> word ...
>
> For me developers are the one who fix bugs, add new features ..
>

> Regards,
> Eric Bachard
>

> Le 30 oct. 08 à 12:57, André Schnabel a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Zaheda Bhorat schrieb:
>>>
>>> :-(  We have only six community entries so far in our attempt to
>>> create an OpenOffice.org community map. None of the entries
>>> include developers. Our goal was to get off to a great start to
>>> this project with many entries in time for OOoCon 2008 in Beijing
>>> next week.
>>
>> Sometimes it might be better to use the resources that are already
>> there instead of creating new ones:
>>
>> http://www.frappr.com/ooodev/map
>>
>> This has many of our developers and contributors.SOmewith short
>> statements what they do here in the project. (Unfortunately most of
>> the recent entries are spam)
>>
>> The curious thing about communities is that they grow where they
>> like - and not when and where we like them to grow.
>>
>> André

> --
> qɔᴉɹə

Vikram Gaur
IIRA Technologies
+91-9871390284

" Linux is ready for Mission Critical Computing"
"Open Source & Linux gives efficiency, Freedom and Lower Total Cost of
Ownership(TCO)"

We at IIRA are committed to help you to attain efficiency, freedom and
Lower TCO.
We at IIRA are committed to help you to adopt Open Source and Linux in all
your regular and mission critical operations.