Eike Rathke pisze:
Hi Marcin,

On Monday, 2008-11-03 18:11:22 +0100, Marcin Mi�?kowski wrote:

guistdio.com
Thanks! Is there any info about it on the wiki? I tried to search but nothing came up.

I think there isn't.

Maybe I should put it somewhere as a pointer for those who hack OOo on Win platforms?

Good idea. Probably a good place would be
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Windows_Debugging

The bad thing is that it didn't work for me :(

I'm not using my own build of soffice.exe (too lazy for building the latest build), and my build of guistdio.com along with the official soffice.exe didn't get me any stderr at all. I thought it makes no difference.

So I don't think I can advise this as I couldn't make it work...

Regards
Marcin