Hi Michael,

Michael Schmidt schrieb:

> Hello Laurent and Louis and Team on the List,
>
> one year ago we talked about OOo getting an Instant Messenger and we talked
> about the serverless and maintainance free messenger based on libretroshare.
>
> Now we have a release of a small tool, which we want to discuss for an
> integration into OOo.

Where do you see possible integration points? Does the tool communicate
with OOo somehow or is it planned to add some interfaces between the
messenger and OOo? The way this integration is planned to work will have
some impact on GUI choices.

If you don't have or plan to have an integration of the messenger into
OOo's functionality (or the other way around), I wonder whether it needs
to be "added" to OOo at all and why it can't stay a separate application.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".