Hi!

Francis Giraldeau írta:
Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up. I would suggest that as a new feature. Help is
translated, formulas are, but custom gallery name aren't, and they should.
You are right.
The use case is to ship gallery packages. If we want to get translated
theme names, then we have to ship one package per language (or generate
theme files on the fly with correct names, but it's about the same), and
only one language can be installed at a time. The usual way it to be
able to install as many language as the user wants.
Yes.
I would like to discuss the feasability of that. Which module is
affected by this feature request?
All module, but the mainly you can check the graphics and sd module.

Note: Currently, you can create language depended gallery themes by recompiling a part of OOo. I am providing galleries in my own builds this way.

KAMI
Thanks,

Francis

KAMI911 KAMI911 a écrit :
There is no way to make gallery title elements depend on language. It has
only one language. The only way to compile openoffice with updated gallery
resource file.

KAMI