From: eric b [mailto:eric.bach...@free.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 10:54
To: dev@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [dev] More Build Problems

Hi Albert,

Le 21 janv. 09 à 16:41, Albert Law a écrit :

In your configure command line, I read you used the options :

>> ./configure --disable-build-mozilla --disable-mozilla

... and so on.

AFAIK, --disable-mozilla options means build without use mozilla
zipped archives nor mozilla sources. Thus, libxmlsec will not be
built, nor delivered of course. Now, If you need this lib and
includes, maybe you modified the environment afterwards, or did
something wrong in meantime ? (like configure with mozilla disabled
and modify the environment variable or something like that .. )

Can you please tell us what your environment file does contain around
MOZILLA (the one you source before the build, if I'm not too wrong
with windows buld)

On unix, we simply do :  set | grep MOZILLA   , and I hope it will
work for you too, or try to read the WinNT... .sh file (sorry, I
really never built on Windows)

FYI, the problem stands in the hack OpenOffice.org does use with
mozilla : xmlsec and libxmlsec use some little part of mozilla
( libnss exactly) to be built, but the dependancies are a bit
complicated. To understand better, I'd suggest you to have a look at
what is written in libxmlsec/makefile.mk or (quite the same topic)
xmlsesecurity/util/makefile.mk  about Mozilla  ;)

HTH
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə