On 02/09/09 21:16, Kirill Palagin wrote:
Niklas Nebel пишет:
As you can see from the issue, this is not a patch that got no attention, but it went through several iterations of review and changes already. There is of course a limit of how much effort we can put into a single issue.

If someone else wants to take a look at the latest patch and point out remaining problems, that would be very welcome.

So this issue was silently abandoned 7 month ago?

It's an open issue, with some work already done. And I'm serious about the "welcome" part.

Is issue 5550 abandoned too?

That one should find its way into 3.2.

Niklas