2009/2/13 Tor Lillqvist <tlillqv...@novell.com>:
>> This kind of information enables system developers/integrators to make
>> more informed choices.
> If no, then just start by looking at what dependencies the official build for
> your platform uses. Check the spec file
> in the source rpm or whatever corresponding file it is that your platform
> uses to direct builds starting
> from pstream  OOo sources and dependencies. That should help get you started.
I don't recommend using SRPMS to *RE*build OOo. You will fall into the
so-called RPM dependency hell and we need to pay more attention to
spec files, more build time is needed because we can't use ccache.

> If yes, then I still recommend you check how OOo is built for some version of
> some Linux distro that most
> closely resembles your platform.
Tora says he has VMware images for those builds. You can ask him for a copy.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )