Hello,

In fact, the answer to this question is simply to use
the targetBaseURL parameter, which contains the full
name and path of the target file, and use the path in
result-document (after having stripped the name from
the path).

This has indirectly been already discussed before,
sorry for asking again.

Regards,
EB