Hello everybody,

Now we're trying our best to implement a new feature temporarily named
"IntelligentGroup" in OOo. It is intended to illustrate user's slide contents
with graceful and colorful shape groups. Its function is similar to the
function of SmartArt in MS Office 2007.

So far we've set up a simple framework for it. And we've used one layout and
one algorithm to test if it can run well. Currently it resides in sd module.
But in the future it will be expanded to other application modules(sw, sc).

We created a CWS for it. You can find it with the link:
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/cws/impressintelligentgroup01/. The most
source code is put in sd/source/ui/ig.
And we also created a WIKI page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/IntelligentGroup

We hope people who are interested in it can join us. And any help is
appreciated.

Best regards,
Liang Weike

Beijing RedFlag2000 Software CO.,LTD