Hello All,

I am pleased to tell everyone that lists of functions (aka toolbar and menu commands) for all five OO.org 3.1 applications are now available to you
on the Renaissance wiki:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Renaissance:Phase_1#Lists_of_Functions_.28Toolbar.2FMenu_Commands.29_in_OOo

Click  number 8 on table of contents
Which will take you to the bottom of the page where the file is linked.

Call for Action:
It is likely that not every function and hotkey is included in the Customization diaolg where all of these functions were obtained. So, if there are any missing, or if you have any improvements, please respond to me or to the UX list (in respond field above). You can upload a new file with corrections if you have any, but please announce to the UX list that you will be doing so in order to avoid multiple people working on multiple files.

Thank you!
I hope many people find use for these helpful lists which were donated by a friendly but shy community member (clearly not me if you didn't guess ;-) ).

Liz

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH                Elizabeth Matthis
Nagelsweg 55                         User Experience Engineer

Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Häring