Hi all,
I'm new to this list. Greeting to all.
When I read the defination of Class StateCommand in statement.hxx in
automation/source/server/:

class StatementCommand : public StatementList   // Befehl ausfhren (wintree,
resetaplication ...)
    352 {
    353         friend class ImplRemoteControl;
    354 protected:
    355         USHORT nMethodId;
    356     SmartId aSmartMethodId;
    357         USHORT nParams;
    358         comm_USHORT nNr1,nNr2,nNr3,nNr4;
    359         comm_ULONG nLNr1;
    360         String aString1,aString2;
    361         BOOL bBool1,bBool2;
    362
    382
    383 };

There are:
nNr1,nNr2,nNr3,nNr4;
nLNr1;
bBool1,bBool2;

my question is, What they defined for? I can't guess their useage by names. And
I saw them used in some functions. for example:

1462 BOOL StatementCommand::DisplayHID()
   1463 {
   1464         // Return TRUE -> reexecute command
   1465
   1466         if ( !bBool2 )  // Wird auf FALSE initialisiert
   1467         {
   1468                 bBool2 = TRUE;                          // Wir sind
initialisiert.
   1469                 GetTTSettings()->pDisplayInstance = this;       // Und
haben die Macht (Alle anderen beenden sich)
   1470                 ...

I wonder why the function check bBool2 at the begining? and why set it to True.
The similar questions will arise when I
come to the code with the other variables.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

--
Lihua

北京红旗贰仟软件技术有限公司
Beijing Redflag 2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Building No.2, Block A, Huilongsen, 18 Xihuan Nanlu
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area
Beijing - P.R.China

Tel:+86-10-51570010 ext.6141
http://www.RedOffice.com