Hello everyone,
   This is He Feng Su from IBM Lotus Symphony.We are working at the OOXML
support enablement and enhancement (such as the shape in Word, Excel and
PPT)
and planning to make code contribution.
   Here are some questions:
    1. In OO3.2, what other OOXML filter new support work will be included?
Where can I find the worklist for OOXML filter support?
    2. If we do the code contribution now, when will the code be integrated
into MWS? Can be in 3.2?
    3. What's the code contribution process? Who should I contact with?

   PS: I notice that, after OO open the excel file with the activeX control
and save again, the control becomes the forms control and some properties
and macro event binding
       are lost.
       Does anybody know if there are people who are working or prepare to
work on the activeX control keeping? Thanks!

   Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Humphry Su (He Feng)
Symphony Common App and Performance, IBM China Software Development LAB,
Beijing
Tel: 86-10-82452452 Fax: 86-10-62982924
NOTES:He Feng Su/China/IBM E-mail: suhef...@cn.ibm.com