Hello All,

One week before the regular OOoCon I will hold a presentation about the
current and upcoming version of OpenOffice.org. I would like to
introduce the version 3.2 news, and other such things like useful
extensions.

For 3.2 I found these starting points:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Testing_3.2

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Features

Also I would like to talk about the future of OOo and the project itself.

* What feature planned for the future versions. Do you have early
mock-ups, screenshots or testable builds about new features?
* What other things panned? Speed enhancement, fixes, etc?
* What will be the future for OpenOffice.org focusing to Sun-Oracle
merge. How this will change the current situation?

Sadly these information will be available more easily one week later at
OOoCon, but I would like to share as many information as possible to my
Hungarian audience.

Please inform me here (or directly to my e-mail).

Thank you in advance!

KAMI