Hi,

Am Sonntag, 27. September 2009 14:44 schrieb cedric.bosdonnat....@free.fr:
> Hi Othman,
>
> There is currently no tool for this.

This is not quite true. I have started to develop such a plugin, but did not
manage to finish it. Unfortunately, I will not have time in the near future
to so. In order to not have done my work in vain, I could sponsor it for
integration into the ooo-eclipse plugin. If you are interested, I could send
you a zip-file of my eclipse plugin project.

Someone would have to add the finishing touch, but I already managed to
automatically create a client app with it.