Hi Robert,

Robert Einsle schrieb:
The question is:
May we approach problematic documents to the Open Office team or as possible to a german developer so that the import filter of ascertained
document types (in this case .ppt and .doc) can be improved?

But we have to mention that these documents are very confidental and can not be unfolded.

Well ... in general itis possible to forward such documents to interested developers (assuming, that some developer is interesed and raises hand).

The better way might be to look for some service contract with one of our contributors (might be Sun, Novell, soe individual developers). This would guarantee, that your documents are treated as confidential and your issues get fixed.

Best,

André