Hi,

here is a script that outputs a list of filenames.

----------------------------------------- start

cd $SRC_ROOT

cd automation
build --all --show | grep "Building module" | sed "s/Building module //" > ../ttmodules
cd $SRC_ROOT

cd instsetoo_native
build --all --show | grep "Building module" | sed "s/Building module //" > ../allmodules
cd $SRC_ROOT

grep -v -f ttmodules -x < allmodules > modules

xargs -I {} cat $SOLARVER/$INPATH/inc/\{\}/deliver.log < modules | cut -d" " -f3 | sed "s,.*/,," | sort -u

-------------------------------------- end

I won't attach it as I don't know if it will be stripped or not. Please be careful reassembling the lines.

You need a sourcetree which is completely compiled a shell with set environment and then source the script. (should work with bash and tcsh and the like)

After removing the listed files from the installed office the testtool might still run. I did not try it, so no guarantee at all.

Please let us know if it works.

hth
Gregor

Zhu Lihua schrieb:
Hi Gregor,

It's great that you are back. I'll wait for your script then. Thank you
very much for the effort!

Best regards,
Lihua

在 2009-10-27二的 10:14 +0100,Gregor Hartmann写道:
Hi,

never thought of removing unneeded files but a good startingpoint would be to remove everything that was built after module automation (which contains the vcltesttool).

so one would need to get a list of the modules needed and get all files delevered from the remaining modules. Then remove these files in the installed office.

One exception is the hid.lst but there might be others like some of the *.rdb files.

I will try to post a script which gets the filenames later.

Gregor

Andre Schnabel schrieb:
Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Von: Zhu Lihua <zhuli...@redoffice.com>

I've built the openoffice.org on a loongson machine, include testtool.
I wonder how to split testtool out from the installation set? I need a
stand alone testtool.
There once was a set of scripts in CVS:
http://qa.openoffice.org/source/browse/qa/qatesttool/tools/standaloneTestTool/?hideattic=0

Unfortunately it seems, as standalone testtool is not supported anymore.
(What is somewhat strange, as it is the preferred way to use testtool
even for the QA-team).

Maybe someone at the qa project has an idea.

André