Hi,

i just want o inform you that i have requested an OpenOffice.org stand and again an OpenOffice.org Developer Room for the next FOSDEM, February 2010 in Brussels.

This is a pre announcement only because we are not finally accepted. The final decision is expected at the end of November.

But for both we will need help and the time is short as always.

Stand
- we need people to help at the stand to answer questions, promote and demo our product, to build community and relationship to other projects ;-)
- we need people for the organization (coffee, demo workplace, demos, ...)
- merchandising materials (shirts, stickers, ...) -> tbd

Developer Room
- we need interesting talks, workshops etc.
- call for papers is coming soon

As soon as i have more details i will come back to keep you informed. But here and today i would like to encourage you to think about the FOSDEM and how you can potentially help to make it a success. Think about an interesting development oriented talk or workshop, think about sponsoring ;-), think about participating and help at the stand etc.

Regards

Juergen