Hi Michele,

another possibility is that the file is OK, but you use the package format instead of zip-format. The package format requires META-INF/manifest.xml to be in the package, it is a part of the package format.

To create ZipPackage that supports zip-format, please try to provide the following argument during initialization
aNamedValue.Name = "PackageFormat"
aNamedValue.Value = false

That should let the package handle the file as a plain zip format file.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Mikhail.