Dear OpenOffice Development,

My name is Kirill, and I am Software Engineering Professional.

Let me ask you several questions concerning integration of Open Office into
my project.

The matter is that I would like to call OpenOffice from my Java application.
If there is no OpenOffice installed on the computer, I think it is good to
run a copy of OpenOffice, supplied with my application. But As I know,
OpenOffile under Linux can be started only if it was installed as a package.
How it is possible to run OpenOffice using UNO without installing (merely
copied OO to specified folder, for example)?  What about having several
instances of Open Office at one time in the system? Thank you very much!

Sincerely yours,
Kirill