Dear OpenOffice community,

I would like to ask questions concerning OpenOffice development. Could you
tell me please, what IDE can be used to open OpenOffice sources as a single
project (is this generally possible?) and to manage source code (for example
debugging or including/excluding some files/resources, etc)? I studied this
issue on Internet but found only several mentions concerning Eclipse,
NetBeans and Maven system.But really what development environment is usually
used in the development process? Where project files which contain structure
of whole solution are located  (in what folder of OO) and how they can be
used by IDE? Thank you!

Sincerely yours,
Kirill