Hi *,

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 6:57 AM,  <tangjiqi...@redoffice.com> wrote:
> When compailing openoffice on linux, what  Parameters should I add to make
> "Insert -> movie and sound" valid? My compile Parameters: "bash ./configure
> --with-ant-home=/opt/apache-ant-1.7.0 --with-jdk-home=/usr/jave/jdk1.5.0_10".

You need to install the Java Media Framework on the computer where OOo
is installed to make it work. (i.e. install the jmf and add the
corresponding jars to OOo's CLASSPATH settings in Tools|Options → Java
Note that by default JMF only supports a limited amount of mediatypes,
so you would need to install additonal plugins/wrappers for JMF.

ciao
Christian