Hi Thibault,

Thibault Vataire schrieb:
Hi,

I'm working on an extension that allow to rotate images in Writer, in the
meanwhile that this function was added to OpenOffice.org.
Some users asked me to add predefined values like rotate 90°, but I encounter
some difficulties to use the matrices for rotation.
I've found how to compute values for the first and the second column of the
matrix, but not for the third.

These values seems to be the new position of the initial upper left corner of
the shape.

Is somebody know how to compute these values ?

I'm a little bit confused. If you have a Draw shape, then there is a transformation matrix, but that is not a new function. If you have a TextGraphicObject, then there is no transformation matrix. So what kind of object you are speaking about?

kind regards
Regina