Greetings,

It seems that the {OpenGrok search hosted at
svn.services.openoffice.org does not cover files created during the
build process.  This has caused me some confusion: differences between
search results there and output from gdb made me think that my eyes
were going funny.  In particular, a search for definitions of DateTime
did not turn up
solver/300/unxlngi6/inc/offuh/com/sun/star/util/DateTime.hpp.

What remains is a question of how I can use {OpenGrok for reassurance
that I have looked at all relevant code as I consider an issue.

I invite your guidance.

Cheers,
Terry.