Thanks guys. I just reinstalled my system and tried to download OO again,
because there were lots of files missing and it just couldn't work. I
installed Ubuntu Karmic but it's not working there either,
ubuntu-sparc-hack.diff seems like missing second half of a file. I was
hopeless so I commented it out in 'apply' with some other .diff with the
same problem and now it's complaining about some package configuration.
Trying to fix it, but...
Don't you know whether there is some distro without serious problems with
building? I'm quite willing to install it whatever it is.

thanks