On Sun, 2010-04-25 at 19:44 +0200, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> We can only improve things here when we eventually drop the
> STLport-requirement
> (and become URE-incompatible on the affected platforms).

If we continue to build and package into the install sets stlport on
Linux x86, but not actually build OOo itself against it, its quite
likely that stuff will work out ok (i.e. legacy binary x86 extensions
that link against stlport will continue to work) as there's no explicit
use of stl types in the public ure interfaces. Not 100% certain about
that though :-)

C.