Le 26 mai 10 à 09:20, Juergen Schmidt a écrit :

Hi Eric,

Hi Jürgen,

http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=internship

Thanks.

I received a lot of private mails, form students, who asked me to mentor them, about the subjects I proposed.

So, before to continue, I'd like to be sure I'm able to mentor one student or not, because I read : ".. The Programme is open to (student-)developers who can work full-time for a period of about 3 months on a project .." My problem is I got a day job, and I'm obviously *not* able to work full-time helping student.

And since this is rule number one, I'd like someone confirms I have to resign. Can someone confirm ? Thanks in advance.

But there are only 2 mails so far. This does not mean that there is no interest, we have already 18 applications that we have started to review. Mentors will be informed soon to get in contact with the students and to work on the next steps ...

I'd prefer see everything public. e.g. discuss on IRC.

Regards,
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə