It looks that under Xfce it stores them in $HOME.

It's marked as a *todo* on the todo list, seemed pretty simple so I decided
to start there but any other place is good.

Can you point me in the right direction such as do I need a openoffice
account? Shall I pick another *todo* randomly? Shall I contact anyone in
particular for a startup plan?

Thank you again.