On 19.08.2010 21:38, Soohong Min wrote:
Thanks for your reply.
Can you tell me in detail how to build specific module in Openoffice
source, if possble?
Thanks

*huh* what was not clear about the description?

Here is an Example for the module vcl:

$ cd vcl
$ build

Kind regards,
Bernd

Soohong

2010/8/19 Björn Michaelsen <bjoern.michael...@gmail.com>:

Am Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:41:13 -0700
schrieb Soohong Min <shm...@gmail.com>:

Hello,

I need to build openoffcie 3.2.1.4. By the way I have some errors to
build some modules while making.
When I just use command 'make' after fixing some errors in a module,
it takes a lot of times to build entire modules not specific module.
So I'd like to build separately each module which has some errors. Is
there a way to build each module in OpenOffice?
If possbile, please let me know.

Yes, you can cd into the module dir and run the build alias that was
created by the script you sourced (the one generated by configure).

BR,

Bjoern