We have a corporate user complain about incidences of conversion error when between Impress 3.2.1 and 3.0.1 (in the machines not yet upgraded). There're serious problems happen in Calc because of the fake-html-in-xls files generated from serveral apps, esp Oracle's. They're used to be opened in Calc 3.0.1 beautifully. Now in 3.2.1 they have to be renamed them to .ods to be opened properly. Furthermore, the fake-html-in-xls still encounter serious formatting lost in Calc 3.2.1 like cell merging, which 3.0.1 used to handle correctly. After all, we found that OOo 3.3 beta solve that problem magically. So we have to provide interim solutions for users until OOo 3.3 finally released.