Hi; I had a query that couldn't be answered in either 'users' or 'discuss' groups, and it was suggested I try here.

My problem started as how to display a /live/ video feed as soon as a particular 'next slide' event occurs during a presentation (and stop again, of course). As OOo doesn't have this facility, the problem reduced to starting an external program to display the video.

However, this seems to be baulked by lack of any trigger event associated with each slide transition. So although I have a working macro to start a program to show the video feed, there is no way of calling it at (and only at) the correct slide change.

Solutions like associating the macro with a click on a displayed graphic aren't really acceptable - for one thing, remote presentation controllers don't [generally?] offer mouse control.

I've hunted high and low on the 'net; but I admit to a quite pathetic knowledge of the OOo API, so maybe [hopefully?] I've missed something.

Can anyone offer advice please? Thanks.

--
Mike Scott