Hello,

Dne 20.9.2010 23:46, Benson Margulies napsal(a):
To tell you the truth, I don't really care if I end up with a DMG.
Really, my entire goal here is to be able to run oo in gdb to
investigate some strange C++ exceptions thrown when running a Java UNO
plugin. Anyone who is kind enough to tell me how to run in gdb from
here will be doing me a gigantic favor.

ERROR: Thread:      1 :Error osl_getAsciiFunctionSymbol:
dlsym(0x110ae70, component_getImplementationEnvironmentExt): symbol
not found

I have had this problem too a few days ago.
IIRC you have to recompile and deliver modules "sal" and "ccputools" *without* debugging turned on.
--
Pavel Laštovička