Hello,

I am built Openoffice 3.2.1 and am trying to run it with macro.
BTW, I was in strange situation I cannot understand this.
My issue is that I got error message I run this code.

oUrl = "private:factory/swriter"
--->oDoc = starDeskTop.loadcomponentFromUrl(Url, "_blank", 0, Array())
When my code read loadcomponentFromUrl, it makes error.

'Basic runtime error
An exception occured
Type:com.sun.star.lang.WrappedTargetRuntimeException
Message: exception occured raising singleton

"/singletons/com.sun.star.deployment.thePackageManagerFactory: loading
component library faild:

file:///opt/openoffice.org3/program/../basis-link/program/deploymentlr.uno.so

BTW, I open 'edit' in macro, as I tried to debug it, it works well.
But I tried to run it on command line, I got above error message at
loadcomponentfromUrl.

soffice -invisible "macro:///Standard.Module1.Main"

I don't know how I can fix this problem.
If someone knows how to solve this, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.