Hi Fixed, my bad, was looking for some other platform's build instructions.
Instructions are very clear, i should just read them properly :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Balaji Ravindran <d...@n-solution.in>
Date: Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:41 PM
Subject: Help Required -- Building Open Office in Linux
To: dev@openoffice.org

Hi all,

I was going through the wiki page to set up my build environment in Linux,
and i'm stuck with an error, and need some guidance.

I get the error below, and checked the wiki page for possible resolution,
but when i try the step some MCPAN thing, i get another error saying command
not found. I'm really not good with perl, and build environments, could
someone guide me through it?

checking the GNU make version... make 3.81
checking for GNU tar... tar
checking for --hash-style=both linker support ... found
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking the Perl version... checked (perl 5)
checking for required Perl modules... Can't locate Archive/Zip.pm in @INC
(@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1
/usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at -e
line 1.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at -e line 1.
configure: error: Failed to find some modules

--------------------
Tried the resolution from wiki page and error. below

r...@balajilinux:/opt# pfexec perl -MCPAN -e 'shell'
No command 'pfexec' found, did you mean:
 Command 'pkexec' from package 'policykit-1' (main)
 Command 'pexec' from package 'pexec' (universe)
pfexec: command not found

My Platform is

Ubuntu 10.10 amd64

Thanks