Hello every one..

I also just started open office developing. I downloaded the Open office SDK
latest version. And configured Netbeans IDE by installing Open office plug
in.
Now i want to access the Open office source code. My working environment is
Windows 7.

But i don't know how to download the source code (full
accessible-Read_Write) . I have a rough idea that it involves SVN. I am not
familiar with that. I tried to do a SVN checkout using Tortoise SVN and the
url
"http://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/trunk";

But this fail during the download process. Reason may be the SSH
authentication problem.

There may be other methods.

Can you guys show me , how to solve this problem. I'll be thankful If you
can supply any resources or other materials.

@Cyrilla Anselm : I think you also have to configure the working environment
according to you Operating system and developing IDE such as eclipse or
Netbeans.

...áräLDAM...