On 10/15/10 17:08, Terrence Enger wrote:
Now, I understand that each raised assertion should be filed as an
issue, but nine distinct assertions (some repeated lotsa times) seems
like a bit of a muchness.  Will someone here please tell me to go
ahead?

I would suggest you go ahead anyway (if you have the energy).

(*) Sometimes I generate a backtrace of a raised assertion that I am
     reporting.  Is this helpful?  As I have debugging symbols and am
     running on a system less powerful than the documented minimum, it
     can take quite a while to generate the backtrace.

It probably depends on whether the assertion is reproducible. If it is not, a backtrace might be valuable.

-Stephan