hi,
.
its my first time developing the dialog boxes, hence need some help.
i have a dialog box to be implemented, for reference it can be seen here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Internship/Projects/2010/Customizable_html_export_for_Impress#Option_8
.
the code i am using to put a "fixedtext"(label) on the dialog is:
WindowDescriptor windowDescriptor;
windowDescriptor.Type = WindowClass_SIMPLE;
windowDescriptor.WindowServiceName = OUString(
RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM("fixedtext") );
windowDescriptor.Bounds = Rectangle( 6, 46, 59, 13 );
windowDescriptor.WindowAttributes = VclWindowPeerAttribute::CLIPCHILDREN;
windowDescriptor.ParentIndex = -1;
windowDescriptor.Parent = Reference< XWindowPeer >( mxDialogWindow,
UNO_QUERY_THROW );
Reference< XWindow > xLabel( mxToolkit->createWindow( windowDescriptor ),
UNO_QUERY_THROW );
Reference< XFixedText > xFixedText( xLabel, UNO_QUERY_THROW );
xFixedText->setText(OUString( RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM("Template") ));
xFixedText->setAlignment(0);
xLabel->setVisible( sal_True );
.
the question is,,, how can i set the font properties??? like bold,font size
etc, i.e FontDescriptor
.
another question is how can i add images to mxDialogWindow, such that i can
set its source URL at runtime along with other properties like stretch to
fit???
.
I am not sure about this,, but i observed the services regarding UNOControls
which really interests me, ex:
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/awt/UnoControlImageControl.html,,
is there a way to use them in my DialogWindow , i.e mxDialogWindow???
.
.
regards and thanks
Kushal Likhi