Hi Jan,

i don't know how you can delete all old versions completely to clean up
everything. But you should ask such extension repository related
questions better on webs...@extensions.openoffice.org or
d...@extensions.openoffice.org

Juergen

On 11/7/10 8:30 AM, Jan private wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I managed to mess up my extension (iMath) by first deleting it and then
> re-creating it (please don't ask me why I would do something stupid like
> that).
>
> Now when I look at "Submitted Extensions" I get the extension plus three
> extension releases. Two of these belong to the deleted first version of
> the extension. How can I delete these, too?
>
> When I go to http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/iMath
> everything looks fine. There is one release, which is the current one.
> Except that I wasn't able to use the old extension identifier
> "de.gmx.rheinlaender.jan.imath", presumably because it is being used by
> the two extension releases which I would like to delete.
>
> When I enter "iMath" into the search mask, I get a not-so-nice result
> with only two lines of description text and no way to access any
> downloads.
>
> Is there any way of cleaning up this mess? If anybody has the
> permissions to do it, just delete every trace of the iMath extension and
> I will be happy to redo it.
>
> A different issue: I got an email saying that I need to use my
> openoffice.org email (jrheinlaen...@openoffice.org) to access my account
> from 1st November. I did this, but how do I access the confirmation
> eMail sent to jrheinlaen...@openoffice.org? Is there a POP3 access or a
> web interface?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>       Jan

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Jürgen Schmidt | Principal Software Engineer
Oracle Office GBU

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande