On 11/16/10 04:08 AM, Mathias Bauer wrote:
On 11/16/2010 12:01 AM, Paul Gress wrote:
Hi all,

My platform OS - Solaris Express 11 (b151a)
Hardware - HP Z800 Dual 5590 processors, 24 gig ram

When I start OOO exactly 55 seconds later I get a core dump, leaving the
program alone, non-interactive, it happens by itself. The core dumps
started with m92 on Opensolaris b134. I upgraded today to Solaris
Express 11 and installed m93 and still the same core dump.

Just a wild guess (the exactly timed crash makes we wonder): do you have
auto-update notification enabled? If yes, maybe it helps to deactivate it and
immediately shut down OOo and restart.

You hit the nail on the head.  I turned off "check for updates automatically",
it doesn't crash any more.

Thanks,

Paul