Hi All,

I am new to this list and am not sure this is the right list for this
question so if it is not I would greatly appreciate being directed to
the correct list.

I want to use the openOffice to generate a PDF. Basically I want to
give openOffice a document and have it generate a file that is a PDF.
Ideally I'd like to use it like a server or wrap it in some code to
make it operate like a server. I am not really sure where to start. It
seems like there is a lot of documentation, but it is so voluminous I
need a point in the right direction. Any pointers would be very
helpful.

Thanks,
Hank

--