Hi,

sorry for the late response, but I didn't read mails in the Christmas and New Year break. I will answer soon and report the current status.

Regards,
Mathias

On 19.12.2010 14:50, ?????? wrote:
thank you for you help, and you are right, I am living in inner mongolia,
china, and we use traditional Mongolian. so I want to try on it, please help me
to gettingstart, and tell me how to join the forces.