On 01/19/2011 12:51 PM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 01/19/11 12:19, Martin Hollmichel wrote:
>> * branch off for release will happen after stabilization phase
>
> "Stabilization phase" might be an unlucky term here.  I hope it is not
> meant to imply that there are phases where only select CWS (those
> stabilizing the to-be-branched-off release) are allowed into the
> DEV300 master.
I think this is a "one off" we need to go through for the 3.4 release.
For the following releases we should continuously track and work on the
release relevant issues so that we don't need stabilization phases at
all. This is one of the main objectives of that proposal.
I also would be glad to see continuous integration efforts on the DEV
codeline without any "nomination process" involved  My vision would be:
Use the proposed three week iterations to do continous integration and
l10n and have every three week quite stable and localized OOoDev
releases and have nightly builds in between.

> -Stephan
Martin