> the config:
>
> ./configure
> --with-jdk-home="/cygdrive/c/program files/Java/jdk1.6.0_23"
> --disable-build-mozilla
> --disable-nss-module
> --disable-directx
> --with-ant-home="/cygdrive/c/ant/apache-ant-1.8.2"
> --without-junit

Seems nothing wrong for me. Anyone of windows users, is all right with it?
xmlversion.h should be generated from xmlversion.h.in by configure. Are
you sure your configure has completed without errors, with exit status
0? Do you see the header somewhere in ooffice source tree? I have found
it in three places by me (:-\), all generated from xmlversion.h.in
during configure phase, judging by date.

-- Slava