balajidileepkumar wrote:
Hello sir,
                 I am Balaji Dileep Kumar, I am a programmer, I would like to
contribute my work to Open office, I am good in java and C++, Please guide
me how to get started with tasks.
Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks your interest in OpenOffice.org and helping develop it into a better product. I am not sure that your aware that Oracle has transfered the ownership of OpenOffice.org to the Apache Software Foundation. Apache is the new owner of the Open Office Source code and is now working very hard at porting it into their system. The source code is in process of moving to their "incubator".

Every thing you should need to know about helping to participate with the project is located at:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Andy Brown,
Apache OpenOffice Project