This feature would be hugely useful for myself as the TIGER data is my area is
crude at best.  For most ways it's almost faster to delete the TIGER data and
redraw by hand.  This would probably change that.

-Jeremy

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> My basic motivation here is to have the validator detect and fix all of
> the things that I've been doing manually, especially with the TIGER
> data.

Wow, quite a list!

> So, if you have any horribly repetitive tasks in JOSM that you'd like to
> automate, I want to hear about it.  I'd be happy to add things to
> this.

This is not about repetitive tasks, but I think it would be great
for fixing only roughly drawn ways:

  http://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/595

Cheers
  Colin