On Feb 18, 2008 10:30 AM, Lauri Hahne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It shouldn't be very hard to modify the api to remove all one and zero
> node ways when it encounters them.

Finding them is not the hard part, hell, I can give you the list
generated as a side-effect of the coastline checker. I don't bother
fixing them anymore 'cause there's no point, you just keep getting
more anyway. What we need is to stop them appearing in the first
place. Patch that and you can clean up the database in an afternoon.

Ah, I notice node/nn/ways is working again, which means I can start
some of my other cleanup scripts...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://svana.org/kleptog/