On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 11:06 +0200, Sebastian Spaeth wrote:
> Here is our /home offender list in kb. Please see if you can delete
> stuff there. I will take the liberty to remove stuff that hasn't been
> touched from more than a year and whose owner don't tell me to leave
> there stuff alone.
>
> 13038024 daveh

Ugh.  Well, all of my stuff is the TIGER files.  It includes v4 and
v5 .osm files (for most counties) as well as the mappings from the
negative ids in those files to the actual DB ids in the live database.

I'll make a run through compressing it, as well as deleting all of the
v4 files where we have a v5 file.

-- Dave