On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:25 PM, Shaun McDonald
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem in some further implementation on what the changeset
> controller should be doing, as the api page is just representing ideas. I
> would much prefer to implement things knowing that's how the community wants
> them, rather than how I think the community wants them.

What do you think is the best? We didn't quite reach agreement at the
time because it was not 100% sure how exactly it was going to be
used... I think it will evolve, make something that works and we'll
see what happens.

Mvg,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://svana.org/kleptog/