Shaun wrote:

> Isn't the default background colour black?

Thanks to you both for your answers. I had just this moment realised
the problem as I tagged the first phone box in a car park that I've
ever tagged. Yes the phone symbol is black on transparent and yes
the default background is black. I've never seen the need to change
the colour scheme before, but will now know that I need to work out
how if I want to know whether I've already tagged phoneboxes in an
area or not.

If someone could outline the phone in say white it would then show
on all background colours. I've only tagged area playgrounds so
haven't had an issue with them.

All the best

Ed