Hey all,

There's an issue with the minute change file 200812290912-200812290913.osc.gz.
It contains a way which has over 40k nodes.  It's an administrative boundary
which appears to enclose all of Quebec.  It's way id is 29309772.  When osmosis
attempts to process this file it fails.  The relevant parts of the error appear
to be "Unable to insert new way node" and a pgsql error "ERROR: smallint out of
range."

I'm sure I can find the way and split it into smaller chunks, but what's the
process for getting the ROMA servers running again?  Can we just remove the
reference to the way in the changeset and continue updating?  The way should be
added back in once it's split and reuploaded, correct?

-Jeremy