Claudius Henrichs schrieb:
> Am 23.01.2009 01:31, Ulf Lamping:
>> Pieren schrieb:
>>> - If you select one key/value and press the "delete" button, it is not
>>> deleting the key/value but one of the attached members of "roles".
>>> Actually, I found only one way to delete a key/value : go to and
>>> delete the text field  in "value" and press "Enter".
>> IMHO this is a bug. The delete button should delete the selected item,
>> not something else. Please file a trac report.
>
> This is not a bug. The "Delete"-UI-Button (If we are not talking about
> the keyboard button here) always deleted entries in the member table.
> That's what it's tooltip is suggesting as well.
> The Tags-table header says "(empty value deletes tag)". I was thinking
> about adding a (x) button at the end of each row to be able to delete
> them with a more dedicated action.

Ah you're right, this is the intended behaviour. BUT - then it's a UI
design bug :-)

Now I know what really confuses me about this dialog - it's completely
unintuitive if you know how to work with the properties table in the
main window (which I guess every JOSM user does).

I mean - the relation dialogs upper "properties" table has the exact
same function for relations as the properties table in the main window
has for ways/nodes. Problem is, it works completely different. I would
simply call that a UI design bug ...

The relation dialogs upper table also works completely different than
what's implemented in the lower table. At least the lower table works
similiar to how it's done elsewhere :-)

I'm not saying that the properties table in the main window is the best
possible implementation, but having very similiar tables in the UI which
are working completely different is really bad UI design ...

Regards, ULFL